International Monetary Fund (IMF) Capacity Development Training 2021: IMF invites applications for the 2021 Capacity Development Training.
The IMF Institute for Capacity Development (ICD) was established in 1964 to provide training in economic management to officials of the IMF’s member countries.
Training is delivered at IMF Headquarters in Washington, D.C., through IMF regional training centers, in collaboration with other regional training institutions and national governments, and through online courses in partnership with edX.
Title: Capacity Development Training
- Company/Organization: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Internship Location: Washington D.C
- Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: IMF Member countries
International Monetary Fund (IMF) Capacity Development Training 2021
Training courses are held at regional training centers and programs in Austria, Brazil, China, Côte d’Ivoire, Georgia, India, Kuwait, Mauritius, and Singapore. Courses at the regional training centers are targeted to eligible officials from the region and are offered in English and the primary language of the region.
Eligibility / Qualification
- Must be IMF member countries.
- Applicants must have medical insurance for the duration of the internship.
- Have recently completed a PhD program.
- Have an excellent academic record.
- Must be below age of 24 at entry to the program.
- Must have a strong English and oral demonstration skills.
- Government officials from all IMF member countries are eligible to apply to IMF courses, with the exception of those from a few countries that have been declared ineligible for technical assistance
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) Training benefits will include:
- Career development
- Stipend/allowances where necessary.
How to Apply: Candidates who are eligible and interested should click “apply here” below to apply on the IMF Capacity Development Training portal / Webpage.