International Oil and Gas Company Recruitment: Apply for Oil and Gas career job vacancy in the International Oil and Gas Company Recruitment. International Oil and Gas company vacancies. Ewi Global Talent Solutions – our client is an International Engineering company with offices across Africa and Asia operating within the Oil and Gas sector.
We are recruiting
International Oil and Gas Company Recruitment | Ewi Global Talent Solutions
Job Title: Head of Business Development – Oil and Gas
- My client is seeking experience professional to head up Business Development Unit. Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be familiar with full tendering process within the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector. The position also requires a high degree of Networking within the Nigerian Oil, Gas and Infrastructure sector.
- To collaborate with all members of the business development team to successfully win projects.
- Identification of strategic partners in the region.
- To have an extensive network of business contacts within Oil and Gas community, as well as to build further network in the Petrochemical and Infrastructure sectors within Nigeria and Africa.
- Improve client visibility in the region; identify projects at a very early stage, follow up until won.
- To maintain long term relationship with existing clients.
- Collecting information on the project and making suggestions for business development strategy
- Organizing the prequalification (PQ) documents and proposals
- Harmonizing the proposal price as agreed with senior management or if applicable, with the consortium partners
- Follow-up market developments through all media channels and provide regular update on important events to line manager.
- Able to demonstrate high knowledge of the Oil and Gas business environment and critical factors.
- Representing the company at meetings with representatives of various national and international oil and gas companies and able to fluently transact business with them.
- Identification of internal strengths and opportunities which will enhance our competitiveness in the industry and systematically working with all the stakeholders to ensure that the company is well aligned to utilize them.
Requirements for International Oil and Gas Company Recruitment
- This advert seeks to find business development professionals who have identified business opportunity, competed in several technical/ engineering bids and successfully won projects within the Oil and Gas sector.
- Extensive knowledge and existing personal network of contacts in one or more of the following market segments: Oil & Gas, Power (fossil fired, hydro, solar, wind), Infrastructure.
- Presentable, well-groomed and able to hold intelligent communication among contemporaries and with potential clients.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Very good social skills and a strong team player.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment; high energy and enthusiasm.
- Willingness to travel both locally and cross border for business development and acquisition purposes.
- Focused, result driven and passionate about business development.
- Minimum 12 years cognate experience in Oil and Gas sector and other relevant engineering sectors.
- Minimum 2 years of proposal development and successful bid packaging
- Minimum 2 years’ experience showing managerial competency.
- Minimum Qualification B. Sc. In an Engineering Discipline. A Master’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline or an MBA would be a considerable advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Languages: Speaking knowledge of location languages has been created for role.
Salary: 700,000 to 900,000 Naira Per Month (Year Bonus payment based on performance)
Start Date: September/ October 2020
Application Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply for the International Oil and Gas Company Recruitment
If you would like to be considered for this position please forward your CV to [email protected]
TRENDING OIL & GAS JOBS: Multinational Oil and Gas Company Recruitment