Roche – At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity, and diversity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Strategic Healthcare Consultant
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Ref No: 202107-120909
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
- We are recruiting a Strategic Healthcare Consultant to identify, develop and deliver strategic healthcare Consulting projects for key stakeholders both external and internal with the aim of driving the transformation of Healthcare systems within supported markets.
- The role will involve driving the internal focus on transformative approaches and new business models including outcomes-based and value-based healthcare approaches.
- Our ideal candidate comes from the Healthcare consulting space. This vacancy is an opportunity to co-create value with our clients to deliver thought and market leadership.
- It is also a role that directly involves the successful applicant steering, shaping and transforming healthcare on the continent.
Healthcare Consulting Sustainability:
- Manage the preparation of the offers for consultancy services towards the customers by providing the brief, reviewing the draft or drafting proposals and providing input.
- Create mutually beneficial business partnerships/arrangements with the customers by identifying, researching, analyzing and making recommendations and negotiating strategic alliances.
- Drive new business by identifying, analyzing and comparing alternative opportunities for entering new markets and adopting new consulting services.
- Champion new and transformative approaches and new business models within the operating context of Management Center South Africa and other parts of Africa with a focus on developing transformative approaches to deliver more value for healthcare systems. These might include outcomes-based and value-based approaches amongst others.
Strategic Consultancy Delivery:
- Analyse and improve healthcare and clinical processes, gathering the related data necessary for the development of business cases for decision-making from healthcare management.
- Participate in the development of strategies, contracts, creation of projects and providing specialized consulting services in support of customer relationships.
- Create a shared vision with the customer team by supporting them with change management and implementation.
- Oversee project implementation by leading strategic consulting projects and coaching the customer team to reach their goals with tangible outcomes and cost-benefit analysis.
- Lead cross functional teams on customer projects or assignments.
- Support Healthcare Transformation projects by providing specialist Roche Healthcare Consulting methods, skills & experience.
- Monitor delivery by generating reports with different scenarios, analyzing impact on the healthcare outcome, finance, structure, resources and articulating collaborative recommendations showing investments and ROI.
- Resolve complex customer problems by looking beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and facilitate implementation of solutions.
- Review different options for optimizing internal processes and patient flows by analyzing the patient-reported outcomes including Cost Effectiveness Analysis & Budget Impact Analysis, identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations.
- Support customer needs by conducting regular status and strategy meetings with the customer’s senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization’s strategy
- Identify and manage appropriate resources, external and international team support to deliver consultancy packages.
- Help maintain the organization’s ongoing relationships with Health Authorities and stakeholders by continuously engaging them and addressing their queries as required in conjunction with other members of the Healthcare Transformation Team and other internal functions like Medical Affairs and Marketing.
- Contribute meaningfully in the International RHC community by regularly attending and contributing content to meetings and initiatives and by participating on international projects.
- Monitor finance of strategic projects by understanding financial statements and reports and connecting activities with the outcomes in the financial statements and working and interacting closely with the CFO.
You, as an Ideal Candidate, will have the following skills, Experience and Education:
- Required Qualification: NQF 7/8 in a Science related field or similar.
- Required Experience: 3-5 years experience in marketing, sales, consultancy or similar. 1 to 3 years experience in Strategic Thinking or Strategic Management roles.
- Other Requirements: The willingness to travel both locally, in Africa and Internationally.
- Essential Knowledge: Business Development, product knowledge and commercial knowledge.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: A full job description will be made available to candidates invited to the interview process.