Apply for the latest ongoing jobs vacancies in the Interswitch Group Graduate Internship Recruitment in Nigeria 2020 November. This Interswitch Recruitment 2020 is open for fresh graduates and serving NYSC members.
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Interswitch Group Vacancies:
Job Title: Business Transformation Intern
- You’ll get the chance to work across the backbone functions supporting Interswitch’s operations & service delivery, driving transformational initiative across InfoTech, Customer Support, Core Operations, Customer Experience
To be considered for the internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a graduate from any recognized University
- Minimum of second-class upper division in any field of study
- NYSC: either currently completed orientation or completed the service year
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team
- Must be tech savvy
- For candidates not older than 27 years of age
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply for Interswitch Group Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.