The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the store so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- To oversee that the arrangement of stock has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking
- To ensure that records such as bin cards, store ledger, goods received notes (GRN), invoices and receipts are properly kept
- Issue inventory report to the Internal control on a monthly basis
- Verification of quality and quantity of good received
- Notification of replacement of stock items to the appropriate department
- Ensure inventory level stays within the appropriate guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with 5 – 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.