Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive, store and issue goods.
- Manage stock levels and distribute supplies from stock.
- Maintain stock records using manual or computerised systems.
- Coordinate inventory functions using excel sheets.
- Track materials or products that come into and go out of the inventory via inventory records.
- Keep track of the goods and supplies in the store.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND undergraduate Degree.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years working experience in related field.
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.