Bleu Orange Oxford Consult, a subsidiary company of Oxford Group International, a diversified commercial business empire, with interest in various sectors of the economy such as Real Estate, Construction, Law, Agriculture, Technology, Finance, Property Management and many more.
A well seasoned company with an excellent board of directors with Dr. Teniola Adesanya as chairman, and BARR. Precious Ogun-Micheals as the chief executive officer, duly registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with RC No:- 1376384 and regulated by the Special Control Unit against Money Laundering (SCUML) a unit of EFCC with RN:SC EFCC 251808356 and also regulated by Lagos State Real Estate Regulatory Authority (LASRERA). Our investments are insured by Leadway Assurance plc with policy number AC200000119FS and with over 200 credible subsidiaries.
At Bleu Orange Oxford Consult, we pledge to deliver top-notch services to all our clients in Nigeria and the diaspora.
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
Objectives of this Role
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems
- Work closely with operational managerto make sure activities run smoothly
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills.
- Multiple years of financial and account reporting preferably in the banking and finance sector.
- Bilingual communication skills English.
N200,000 – N250,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.