The Oxford Allied Consult is a subsidiary of Oxford International group. A diversified business company that deals in Real estate, Agriculture, Fintech, Financial services, IT, Banking, oil and gas, fashion and lots more in africa providing diverse investment plans and opportunities to it’s clients by offering interesting return on investments (ROIs) from Real estate, Agriculture, Mortgage and Oil & gas investment. For more informations visit https://www.oxfordgroupafrica.com/.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize sales visit
- Promote sales
- Increase productivity
- Must be able to work with target
- Managing social media and social media marketing tools
- Undertaking marketing campaigns and organizing marketing events and promotional activities
- Coordinating with other departments to introduce various offers for the customers which can act as effective marketing tool
- Managing advertisements online and offline
- Communicating with public relation professionals
- Preparing advertising budgets and coordinating with ad agencies
- Managing press releases, bulletin board ads and other similar tasks.
- Interested candidates must possess a minimum of OND / HND / B.Sc qualification
- Candidates should possess 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Must be resident of Lagos.
- Must be resilient
- Must be determined
- Must be self motivated
- Must be open to new ideas
- Must be deliberate
- Must be creative
- Must be persistent
- Must possess good people skills
- Must be sales minded.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.