At Oxford International Group, our mission is what drives us to do everything possible to expand human potential. We do that by creating opportunities through development of products and services that are acceptable and relevant to human and community needs, using our creative and diverse team to make positive impact in Nigeria and Africa at large. Over the past years, Oxford International Group has been consistent in its objectives of contributing our quota to the growth and development of Nigeria’s economy as well as improving lots of individuals and corporate clients through profitable investment in Real Estate, General Investment, Finance and Management services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Executive
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Investment Executive will be responsible for maintaining and deepening existing business relationships. As an everyday field-based employee, he / she is equally expected to perform a daily field function known and referred to as prospecting, whereby he / she speaks to a number of people (in the course of the daily duty of visiting clients).
- Many times, the interest in our other products may come from existing clients under our management. It is equally possible that existing clients may want more volume of what they already have with us.
- The Investment Executive shall engage in new business acquisition, up-selling and cross-selling.
- The Investment Executive shall be responsible for writing of all proposals and shall keep records and tracks of every proposal including regular contacts with the prospects until prospect becomes a client.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and execute daily field sales calls
- Ensure every client is contacted at least once a month via phone, visit, email etc.
- Ensure every client is visited and seen at least once every quarter
- Ensure renewal notices are sent to clients in a timely manner
- Facilitate timely, consistent and proactive support for the provision and prompt delivery of policy documents, receipts and other customer related documents.
- Maintenance of good relationships with clients.
- Resolutions of queries and enquiries from both existing and prospective clients
- Analysis and simulations of applicable rates and pricing.
Education & Experience
- MInimum of B.Sc and HND
- Minimum of two years experience in marketing and sales.
Competencies & Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Strong analytical and sales skill
- Ability to constantly meet target
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skill
- Proper ethics and integrity
- Excellent Dress Sense
- People and Relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and sales skills
- Corporate behavior, knowledge and sound judgment
- Desire for self-development
- Ability to take Initiative
- Ability to work with little or no supervison
- Conflict management skills
- Team spirit
- Ability to create synergies and sense of ownership at work.
N300,000 monthly plus other benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.