Bleu Orange Oxford Consult, a subsidiary company of Oxford Group International, a diversified commercial business empire, with interest in various sectors of the economy such as Real Estate, Construction, Law, Agriculture, Technology, Finance, Property Management and many more.
A well seasoned company with an excellent board of directors with Dr. Teniola Adesanya as chairman, and BARR. Precious Ogun-Micheals as the chief executive officer, duly registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with RC No:- 1376384 and regulated by the Special Control Unit against Money Laundering (SCUML) a unit of EFCC with RN:SC EFCC 251808356 and also regulated by Lagos State Real Estate Regulatory Authority (LASRERA). Our investments are insured by Leadway Assurance plc with policy number AC200000119FS and withover200 credible subsidiaries.
At Bleu Orange Oxford consult we pledge to deliver top-notch services to all our clients in Nigeria and the diaspora.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Manager
Locations: Akwa Ibom Delta, Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize sales visit
- Promote sales
- Increase productivity
- Must be able to work with target.
- Managing social media and social media marketing tools
- Undertaking marketing campaigns and organizing marketing events and promotional activities
- Coordinating with other departments to introduce various offers for the customers which can act as effective marketing tool
- Managing advertisements online and offline
- Communicating with public relation professionals
- Preparing advertising budgets and coordinating with ad agencies
- Managing press releases, bulletin board ads and other similar tasks.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possessBachelor’s Degree, HND, Master’s Degree or OND with 1-2 years work experience.
- Must be resilient
- Must be determined
- Must be self motivated
- Must be open to new ideas
- Must be deliberate
- Must be creative
- Must be persistent
- Must possess good people skills
- Must be sales minded.
N200,000 – N250,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For more information visit: https://www.oxfordgroupafrica.com