IOM Recruitment 2021 | International Organization for Migration IOM Jobs Vacancies: Apply for latest IOM Recruitment via International Organization for Migration career job portal.
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) – Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM Recruitment 2021
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to occupy various positions as the organisation is poised to meet with the growing need for its services.
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment 2021
- IOM Recruitment 2021 | International Organization for Migration (IOM) Jobs Vacancies
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) Job Recruitment
- Oxfam Nigeria Recruitment 2021
- DRC Recruitment 2021 | Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Jobs Vacancies
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Job Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (Massive Recruitment – OND, HND, BSc, Masters)
- Eat N Go Recruitment 2021
Requirements for International Organization for Migration IOM
- Candidates must possess the minimum relevant qualification.
- Required cognate experience where applicable
- Experience with international humanitarian organizations, non-governmental or governmental institutions/organizations in a multi-cultural setting.
- Prior experience in working in a program is an asset.
- Strong ability to understand, develop and implement administrative and financial control procedures.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge the local language.
- Experience in liaising with governmental authorities and local communities, as well as national and international institutions preferably within the United Nationals Common System and the International Humanitarian Field;
- Strong organizational and editorial skills;
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines.
- Proficient Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Interpersonal Skills; Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Administrative & Time Management Skills
- Must have strong analytical, planning and people management skills
- A great team player; Fast Learner.
- In order for the applications to be considered valid, IOM only accepts applications with a cover letter not more than one page, and properly addressed.
- All applications should include a functional email address, mobile numbers, and detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- IOM only accepts duly completed applications submitted through the IOM e-Recruitment system. The online tool also allows candidates to track the status of their application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For further information please refer to: www.iom.int/recruitment
- IOM does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training or other fee). IOM does not request any information related to bank accounts.
IOM VACANCIES / APPLICATION PORTAL
To view all the latest Vacancies and Job Recruitment at IOM and the Application Portal/ Procedure, click on the “proceed to IOM vacancies” button below: