IOM Recruitment 2021 | International Organization for Migration Jobs Vacancies: Apply via latest IOM Recruitment portal / Career Jobs 2021 – SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BSc, MSc.
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) – Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM Recruitment 2021
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to occupy various positions as the organisation is poised to meet with the growing need for its services.
- Airtel Recruitment 2021
- Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Telinno Consulting Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Farmkonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Administrative Officer / Customer Service Representative at Pegasus Hub
Requirements for International Organization for Migration IOM Recruitment
- Candidates must possess the minimum relevant qualification.
- Required cognate experience where applicable
- Experience with international humanitarian organizations, non-governmental or governmental institutions/organizations in a multi-cultural setting.
- Prior experience in working in a program is an asset.
- Strong ability to understand, develop and implement administrative and financial control procedures.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge the local language.
- Experience in liaising with governmental authorities and local communities, as well as national and international institutions preferably within the United Nationals Common System and the International Humanitarian Field;
- Strong organizational and editorial skills;
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines.
- Proficient Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Interpersonal Skills; Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Administrative & Time Management Skills
- Must have strong analytical, planning and people management skills
- A great team player; Fast Learner.
- IOM only accepts duly completed applications submitted through the IOM e-Recruitment system. The online tool also allows candidates to track the status of their application.
- All applications should include a functional email address, mobile numbers, and detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- IOM does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training or other fee).
- IOM does not request any information related to bank accounts.
IOM VACANCIES / APPLICATION PORTAL
To view all the latest Vacancies and Job Recruitment at IOM and the Application Portal/ Procedure, click on the “proceed to IOM vacancies” button below: