Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary telecommunications company which provides 4G LTE Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice over LTE and extraordinarily high internet access speed. Our aim is to redefine the Nigerian telecommunications landscape and enrich the lives of Nigerians by delivering the most advanced communications technology across the largest possible network coverage in the most effective, valuable and satisfying manner.
We firmly believe that by delivering superb and unparalleled broadband-based mobile services, we can help individuals and enterprises harness the power of connectivity and maximise their potentials. This belief is pursued and sustained by anchoring our activities on the fundamental LIVE principle- leadership, innovation, value and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IP Network Engineer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes
- Ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilisation, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-1 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Cisco qualifications and IP professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Must have routing and switching experience.
- Must have knowledge of setting up VLAN and IP addressing
- Knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, OSPF)
- Experience with IP/MPLS and L2/L3 Services
- Understanding of IP networks and TCP/IP technologies (DNS, SNMP etc.)
- Ability to provide in-depth analysis of network traffic
- Hands on knowledge of Juniper, Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia, ZTE or Cisco products
- Good understanding of operational support systems.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (saving their CV with their full names) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.