iRecruiters Africa – a digitally native recruitment and business support firm. Our sole mission is to help as many individuals and organizations as possible achieve and become more by providing them with tailored, innovative and effective HR solutions. The pace of our growth has been remarkable. In just a few years, we’ve built a rich talent pool of over 10,000 mid- and senior-level professionals of the finest quality, cultivated a strong network of multidisciplinary experts, and successfully catered to the needs of many clients in different industries.
We are recruiting:
1). Software Developer Trainee (Fintech Company)
Our client is a renowned Fintech Company specializing on Enterprise and Payment Solution in Nigeria.
The Company is seeking to recruit five (5) Graduates or NYSC Corp members as Trainee Developers for a two-year hands-on training program on Java EE and Java Spring Frame works.
Requirements for Selection;
- Good first degree (2:1 or First Class) in Computer Sciences, Information Systems Management, Engineering or Science related courses from reputable institutions.
- 0-1 year programming experience
- Basic knowledge of programming Java or PHP
- Ability to learn quickly and work in an Agile development environment
- Software development process documentation
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency with credible flow-charting software.
- Must be willing to commit a minimum of 2 years to the program.
- N80, 000.00 monthly Stipend
How to Apply: See below >>>
2). Java Developers
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Our client is seeking to hire mid-senior level Java Developers for an ongoing payment solution/projects. S/he will be responsible for writing clean and efficient codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new applications for both Enterprise and Payment solutions.
- Work as part of a software development team
- Write code per app specifications
- Participate in requirement analysis and feature development
- Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java
- Debug and resolving technical issues
- Make recommendations to existing job infrastructure
- Continually engage in professional development
- Good first degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required
- At least 4 years experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment
- Experience and good knowledge of PHP will be an added advantage.
- Excellent requirements analysis, prototyping, functional design, estimating and testing skills
- Experience in database and server maintenance is great advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with software development team on tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Java, Spring framework, MySQL, etc
Job Type: Full Time with Flexible/Remote working options.
How to Apply: See below >>>
3). Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas Technical & Trading Service Firm)
Our client is a renowned indigenous Energy (EPIC) that provides Technical services such as Engineering, Mechanical construction, Equipment leasing and Procurements as well as Trading and Supply of crude and petroleum products in partnership with NNPC.
Job Objectives: The Company is seeking to hire a BDM to prospect, develop and close sales opportunities in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical markets for both IOCs and local operators in the Nigerian Petroleum industry. The main objective is to achieve significant growth and up to 30% increase in revenue from its current $60million annual turnover.
- Develop relationships with end users generating sales opportunities, contract negotiation and new business execution
- Establish business relationships and partnerships through direct meetings with customers and industry leaders.
- Work closely with other departments to define standard and custom product solutions and services needed to close business;
- Work with the internal departments and external partners to execute business plans and strategies.
- Build strong relationships with prospective clients and key customers
- Source for opportunities in RFQ, ITT, Selective bidding processes that the company can participate.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Follow up with clients and industry stakeholders on submitted bids & quotes and facilitate the issuance of PO or Contracts.
- Participate in seminars and professional meetings to represent the company.
- Source for Technical partners and maintain relationships with existing technical Partners.
- Be involved in the development of yearly business plans & Budget
- Co-ordinate the sales activities ensuring the development of the Company’s Oil & Gas Brand awareness in the market
- Good first degree in Engineering, Business Administration or in a related field.
- 5+ years of cognate experience in the Oil & Gas, Engineering and Petroleum Trading sectors.
- Must have strong and proven technical and commercial knowledge of the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical market and the ability to sell and promote the Company and its products/solutions.
- Must have good communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels in order to build long term business relationships.
- Must be willing to travel a lot.
Compensation: Base Salary + up to 200% performance bonus
How to Apply: See below >>>
4). Human Resources Manager
Reports to: Head, Human Resources
About Company: Our client is one of the top tier legal firms in Nigeria.
Job Summary: The role is responsible for managing the overall delivery of people, performance and change management in attainment of the business objectives.
- Talent Management: This entails the length and breadth of learning and development, gap analysis between objectives and capabilities/capacity of teams
- Staff Welfare: Includes compensation and benefits, pay and benefits survey analysis and recommendations, monitoring and implementation of best practice design and concept principles in pay administration, ensuring a cost effective means of delivering value to the organisation and to staff.
- Performance Management: Design, implementation, monitoring and analysis to help future planning
- Change Management: Lead processes connected to change management and integrates change management activities into project plans and deliverables. Also manage the necessary communication activities related to change management in the Firm.
- Good first degree in Industrial Relations, Personnel Management or any related social science course.
- CIPM/CIPD/SHRM certified or registered member
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5+ years work experience in HRM with at least 3 years in managerial capacity driving people and change management agenda.
- Good working experience in HRM procedures and policies
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
How to Apply: Eligible and qualified candidates should apply via the relevant link below:
- Software Developer Trainee
- Java Developers
- Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas Technical & Trading Service Firm)
- Human Resources Manager
Deadline: Not Stated