CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
With over 400 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities. As a diverse end-to-end logistics solutions provider, we offer a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace, with the final objective of safely and promptly delivering all our customers consignments as expected.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: IT Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide Management with independent assurance over the adequacy of internal control frameworks established over IT systems
- To provide audit advice to Management on emerging technology risks.
- To assist the Head Internal Audit in providing an adequate Internal Audit function
- To examine and evaluate the whole system of controls over the information assets of the company as established by management
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems and networks.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (is an added advantage).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of mail.