Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
Department: IT Operations
Minimum Experience: Entry-level
- Manage internal IT requests
- Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications.
- Business process analysis and modeling.
- Research, review and analyze existing processes and develop strategies for enhancements.
- Responsible for the functional systems designLead development of configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Participate in and facilitate system design workshops with internal and external stakeholders to solicit and document requirements.
- Participate in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows.
- Lead the collaboration with stakeholders and partners to define scope for projects and enhancements, documents risks and assumptions, develops the delivery approach, and timings.
- Work closely with project managers and team members through all phases of the systems development lifecycle.
- Facilitate communication between project stakeholders & development team.
- Communicate with Development and QA teams regularly to ensure accurate understanding of requirements.
- Act as translator between business and technical community interpreting user needs and translating them into more technical language for the developers (and vice-versa).
- Collaboratively document test scripts with Primary stakeholders and developers.
- Coordinate and document tests protocols and reports, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes and systems.
- Post implementation application support.
- Create change management request documents and facilitate change management sessions.
- Coordinate knowledge transfer from Development Teams to user support teams- Provide input and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Manage stakeholders (internal and external)
- Track and report IT Support issues
- Application support
- Manage change portfolio
- User training
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Business Analysis certification is a plus
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling and mapping, methodology development and data modeling.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Excellent organization and management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies and technologies.
- Working knowledge of BPMN tools
- Great communication skills
- Adequate attention span for consuming detailed information and quickly learn business and process flows.
- Comfort with prioritization of work and multiple demands.
- Higher level critical thinking and problem-solving appetite
- Project Management
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online