Aspom Travel Agency is a great travel deal company incorporated on the 2nd of February 2012 to provide support to people who want to travel to any country in the world and also helps companies who want to organize a group tour for their staff without stress. Aspom Travel Agency is committed to remaining well positioned and equipped to support our clients in their travel deals at guaranteed lowest rates. In order to guarantee our client’s efficiency and high performance on jobs, Aspom has skilled, resourceful, goal-oriented, and team players.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Designing and maintaining the website
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages
- Managing and reporting on the allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Plan, manage, upgrade, and monitor the organizations website
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the organizations website conforms to brand strategy and meets the standards set by the organization
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Be informed of the current Fashion industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketer/Communications manager to develop strategies for growing subscriber base and web traffic
- Ensure that the organization’s website is protected by employing appropriate security measures
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches
- Ensure website quality and efficiency
- Ensure full compliance of the website with all laws and regulations.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science
- 1 – 3 years of experience in related field.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2022.