Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Project Manager
- Perform all project management and business analysis related activities.
- Facilitate and coordinate the requirements for the development and application of technology to satisfy business needs.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
- Provide support in monitoring data quality and integrity in platform applications
- Develop and document project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology management or related discipline or equivalent professional qualification such as an MBA, PMP or PRINCE2
- 3 to 5 years of direct experience in business analysis and project management
- Experience using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile delivery methods and knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support.
- Possess effective communication skills
- Have excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Be a team player and an empathetic leader
- Possess good negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.