Workforce Group – Our client, a leading FMCG company is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: IT Service Desk Engineer
- Manage the first level (L1) support for the client to support the ICT infrastructure and applications.
- Local management of networks, applications, and infrastructure in line with the Client’s Regional IT standards.
- Internal: Business users throughout the company including all related
- sites, locations, and remote users. This relates also to any business units & locations where the company is providing a support function.
- External: Third-party providers of ICT items including hardware and service. This includes, but is not exclusive to, computers & laptops,
- printers (including leasing companies), telecommunications, network devices, servers and infrastructure (cabling, ICT facilities, etc.).
- Receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving requests from business users in a timely manner, using the company’s (both Regional) IT service desk ticketing application(s);
- Escalation, where necessary, to the appropriate party depending on the nature of the request or issue (including the data center change/issue management team, and other third-party teams);
- Maintenance of business user accounts in line with IT control procedures (including new starters, movers and leavers);
- Carrying activities for adequate system and hardware maintenance according to Regional IT standards;
- Installation, support and routine maintenance related to all deployed hardware, software and network applications;
- Ensure supporting records are kept up to date, including back-up logs, asset registers and data related to user information;
- Developing and adhering to the Service Level Agreements with all client’s software users
- Maintenance of support documentation and ensure this is available to business users.
- Current technology and practices related to Microsoft (MS) maintenance for Active Directory;
- MS Windows system administration;
- Technical knowledge of internet and telecommunications solutions;
- Experience of MS SCCM deployment;
- Experience of Service Now desirable (not required);
- Knowledge of SAP GUI installation desirable (not required);
- Working knowledge of IT-related infrastructure.
- Good level of secondary education
- Certification in Microsoft and/or Cisco technology and/or network related disciplines desirable.
- Three (3) years’ experience performing service desk operations;
- Experience with providing support across multiple sites and remote users;
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online