MAR&MOR Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices, and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirements to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. To attract and retain this caliber of employees, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support / ELV Officer
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Priorities and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Designs, installs, configures and tests active components of Security System as directed
- Understands and follows industry standards related to Physical Security
- Recommend upgrades or system improvements on maintained system as required;
- Addresses product related issues with manufacturer TAC/support staff
- Makes inquiries to multiple industry vendors and equipment providers
- Maintains certifications and knowledge of technology developments
- Supports the Implementation Team as directed by Project Engineer, providing basic engineering support and detailed knowledge in his area of expertise
- Assists in the development of written procedures related to the position
- Perform other tasks related as delegated by the direct manager or superior
- BSc, BTech / M.Sc. (or it’s equivalent) in Computer Science
- Minimum of 4 years Post-NYSC experience working in the same capacity and industry
- Candidate must have relevant certifications and experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.