Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Employment Type: Contract
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Information Technology or Computer Science is preferred
- 4 years of experience as IT Technical support engineer, Desktop support or IT Help Desk technician in the oil and gas sector.
- Certification (CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ etc.) is an additional advantage
- MCP or Cisco certification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Ability to use remote desktop applications to offer support.
- Experience in network management and help desk support is required
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications
- Experience on at least four core technical disciplines (e.g. structured development and Quality Assurance (QA) methodologies, networking, Operating Systems (OS), etc.) at a ‘hands-on’ level is essential.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Information Protection (IP) Practices
- Ability to manage IM Tools and Resources:
- Reporting and Analysis
- Technology Management
- Vendor Management
- Technology Road-mapping
- Service Level Management
- Relationship Management.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2021.