Hope PSBank – To bring financial and payment services closer to all by providing tailored financial services and solutions for them across different channels, irrespective of their economic or social status and location.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- Provide first point of IT Support contact for all bank staff, covering all PC hardware, software, smart phones and devices, as well as any associated peripherals.
- Responding to technical support calls from end users of computers and software applications.
- Setting up and installing new computers, networks, and software
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Setting up user accounts and profiles on the network
- Installing updates, known as patches, to software applications
- Installing and configuring operating systems, anti-virus software and other applications such as Microsoft Office, etc.
- Diagnosing and fixing network problems and hardware or software faults
- Managing backups of servers, in case of data loss
- Keeping a record of issues and faults along with solutions, for future reference.
- Testing new technology
- Providing technical support across the company
- Training staff members
- Any other duties as will be assigned by the Head of IT.
- Coscharis Group Recruitment 2021
- Jumia Recruitment
- MSH Recruitment 2021 | Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Jobs Vacancies
- Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Intern & Exp. Job Recruitment (20 Positions) SSCE, Diploma, Degree
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 / 2022 (Massive Recruitment for Diploma, Degree holders)
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualifications:
- BSc in Computer Science or any related field
- 1-3 years relevant IT/industry work experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC/Mac hardware
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards
- Software and hardware troubleshooting
- Windows desktop (7/8) experience
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013 support
- Active Directory administration
- Experience working and training on a variety of IT subjects and applications
- Excellent Writing and oral communication skills
- Good research skills, including ability to identify and propose solutions to issues/crisis
- Knowledge of digital technologies, LAN and Wi-Fi configurations
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Experience with admin of Microsoft systems such as Exchange, Navision, IIS, or SharePoint.
- Routers, switches, and firewall experience
Deadline: Feb 27, 2021
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.