JAMB UTME Result Portal 2021 | Check Result | Print JAMB UTME Result Slip: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results.
JAMB spokesperson, Fabian Benjamin, announced the release in a statement issued on Friday. He stated that some result are being withheld for further investigation.
Jamb stated that UTME candidates who wish to check their result via SMS should send:
“UTME Result” to 55019 through the GSM number the candidate used to obtain profile code and UTME registration their results would be sent to them.
In his words:
“The Board notes with satisfaction that the utilisation of NIN (National Identification Number) has helped in curbing examination malpractices as the 2021 UTME has recorded the least incidence of irregularities since the inception of the CBT examinations.
“Nevertheless, the Board would still review all the CCTV footages and other technical gadgets for detection of possible examination misconducts. Extremely comparatively few results are being withheld for further investigation.’’
Candidates follow the steps below to check and print their result slip.
JAMB UTME Result Portal 2021
How to check 2021 UTME JAMB result online
- Go to JAMB result checking portal on https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal would display your result if it’s ready.
JAMB UTME Result Portal 2021
How to check UTME JAMB result via SMS
- Candidates should send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 with the same number you use register for JAMB registration.
- If a candidate uses phone number that was not used to register, a message indicating the number was not used to register for the exam would be sent to the candidate.
- Candidate whose result is ready would receive message: “Dear Mr/Miss A, your result is as follows… (stating the details).
- If the result is being withheld, you will receive “Result Withheld”
How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip on the Portal
Candidates who wish to print their UTME result slip should follow the following steps on the result portal:
According to JAMB website, candidates are to pay N1000 to print their results.
- Login to your JAMB profile through https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Under the list of post Registration e-Facilites – Click on the “Print Result Slip”
- Click on “continue with payment” to make payment through Remita platform.
- After successful payment, you can proceed to print your result slip.
- Just ‘select your exam year’ and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the required columns.
- Candidates are expected to submit original result slip during admission screening in any tertiary institution of their choice.
Jamb Position on candidates who missed UTME 2021 examination or has problems?
- Report any complaints to e-ticket for on JAMB Portal. They would be effectively treated.
How to Report on the e-ticket
- On the portal, click Ticket/support on the menu bar.
- Click create support Ticket to lay your complaint or click Access Existing Ticket.
How to Report on the e-ticket via SMS
- Send your complaints to 55019 via SMS.
According to JAMB Acting Director, Shittu Billiaminu, the body would conduct mop up examination for candidates with issues not resolved before the exam held.