Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) Recruitment 2020 is in progress. Apply for career jobs & vacancies in the Jesuit College Recruitment 2020. JMC Latest Jobs.
Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) Recruitment
Job Title: Driver
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The driver will drive coaster bus and other small vehicles in a safe and courteous manner.
- He will be Cleaning and washing vehicles as required.
- Performs any other duty that may be assigned to him.
- Over and above all, every staff of Jesuit Memorial College is a role model for the students.
- Qualification: O’level and vehicle license.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years in the role.
Deadline: 23rd October, 2020.
How to Apply for JMC vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV (in Microsoft Word) and scanned credentials to the “Human Resources Manager” via: [email protected] and copied to the “Principal” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Hard copies of the above mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.