Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment: Apply for the ongoing Jesuit College Recruitment 2020 & Jesuit College Jobs / Career Vacancies.
Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
See recruitment details below:
Job Title: Librarian/Library Staff
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Library Attendant assists the librarian in all areas especially in ensuring that the school’s library facilities are in good order and accessible to students throughout the school day and at night during Study Hall.
- Like every other member of staff, the library attendant is above all a role model for every student.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc (Library Science) or its equivalent is required. Any relevant higher degree or qualification is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role. Any relevant experience is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Deadline: 23rd October, 2020.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV (in Microsoft Word) and scanned credentials to the “Human Resources Manager” via: [email protected] and copied to the “Principal” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Hard copies of the above mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.