Apply for the latest Jumia Recruitment 2023 as portal opens for the ongoing jobs recruitment for Jumia Jobs in Nigeria 2023 open to SSCE, OND, HND, BSc, BA, MSc degree holders.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
We are building the most beloved and trusted shopping destination for Africans.
Jumia Recruitment 2023
With the mission to create the most powerful and the ever leading name in the e-commerce industry, Jumia is poised to meet up with the ever growing demand for its services by building an unshakable customer satisfaction and prompt service delivery network, hence the need for time to time recruitment of new staff to man various and emerging position resulting from this expansion.
- PZ Cussons Recruitment 2023 Job Application Portal (Diploma, Degree – Any Discipline)
- JMG Recruitment 2023 Jobs Vacancies Application Portal (Oil & Gas / Energy)
- Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Jobs Application Portal
- OPEC Recruitment 2023 Jobs Vacancies | OPEC Jobs Worldwide Application Portal
- Enived Air & Logistics Limited (EALL) Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancies
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) 2023 / 2024 Scholarship Scheme
Qualifications for Jumia Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must posses relevant qualifications with required cognate experience where applicable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc. where applicable.
- Performance-driven, ability to handle pressure and be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and precision.
- Self-organization, coordination, prioritization, follow up and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate staff.
- Detailed oriented personality
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Adequate knowledge of the Ecommerce/technology Industry
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced organisation
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Other peculiar requirements.
JUMIA JOBS & VACANCIES
Jumia Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to occupy various positions. To view all the latest jobs recruitment at Jumia, please click “proceed to Jumia jobs” below: