Apply for the latest Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2022 as portal opens for the ongoing jobs recruitment for Jumia Jobs in Nigeria 2022 open to SSCE, OND, HND, BSc, BA, MSc degree holders.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
We are building the most beloved and trusted shopping destination for Africans.
With the mission to create the most powerful and the ever leading name in the e-commerce industry, Jumia is poised to meet up with the ever growing demand for its services by building an unshakable customer satisfaction and prompt service delivery network, hence the need for time to time recruitment of new staff to man various and emerging position resulting from this expansion.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal
- NYSC Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal – APPLY
- Norrenberger Group Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancies Portal
- NASENI Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies Portal | National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure
- JMG Limited Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancies Application Portal (Oil & Gas / Energy)
- Sahara Group Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal
Qualifications for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must posses relevant qualifications with required cognate experience where applicable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc. where applicable.
- Performance-driven, ability to handle pressure and be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and precision.
- Self-organization, coordination, prioritization, follow up and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate staff.
- Detailed oriented personality
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Adequate knowledge of the Ecommerce/technology Industry
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced organisation
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Other peculiar requirements.
JUMIA JOBS & VACANCIES 2022
Jumia Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to occupy various positions. To view all the latest jobs recruitment at Jumia, please click “proceed to Jumia jobs” below: