Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Account Payable
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Your work-life opportunity:
- We’re looking for someone to join our Finance team. You’ll be working with and alongside talented and passionate people around the world.
- We are looking for a highly accountable, flexible individual, who is technically excellent, works hard, can nurture productive working relationships, and fits in our culture and core values.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
- Collaborate together and learn from each other
- Support the accounts payable function and track priority items to be actioned by the Accounting team and Finance Lead
- Complete the end-to-end invoicing & payments process, including reconciliations with Operations and Commercial teams
- Maintain filings processes for accounting functions and vendor records
- Perform data entry for accounts payable/receivable
- Assist the Finance team with financial reporting to HQ
- Support the implementation of the department’s projects
- Support the Company’s decision-makers with any ad-hoc requests
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related field.
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- Office and G-Drive knowledge to work with Google Docs, Spreadsheets, etc. Excel advanced skills are a must.
- Working knowledge of Navision is a plus.
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach, proactive, autonomous, good vibes
- The ability to summarize and present complex issues in a simple way
- Obsessed with continuous improvements, delivering value and allergic to manual tasks
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
Experience our Glovo Life benefits
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she / her / hers, he / him / his, they / them / theirs, etc).