Bellforte Consulting – Our client, an Asset Finance company engaging in all classes of asset finance, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- You’ll play a key role overseeing the Accounts function
- We pride ourselves for being resilient, professional, respectful, and transparent.
- You’ll need to be professional, pro-active, agile, have a customer-focus mind and create and maintain strong and effective relationships with all stakeholders
- You will be responsible for the preparation of Financial Statements and Management Accounts and other ad-hoc financial information.
- You will take ownership and respond to Client/Investor queries promptly.
- It is essential that you follow the correct processes and procedures to help us ensure we are compliant with applicable laws, regulations, industry service standards, company policies and procedures.
- You will need to have a curious mind and use your initiative to identify any risks or concerns ensuring you report them in a timely manner.
- Every day brings a new challenge, so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail and great organisational skills
- Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future together.
- ND, HND or NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Started taken ICAN, ACCA professional training program.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience working as an Junior Accountant in a professional office environment either within an accounts department or preferably within an accounting service provider.
- Experience in processing and providing financial information for review.
- Knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skills.
- Knowledge of ERP software such as Sage 50C is essential.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- The ability to use SAGE 50C
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Presentation Skills.
- Attention To Detail Skills.
- Proactive Skill & Learning Skill.