Cashigo is one of the unique fintech companies. We provide you with financial mobility whenever for whatever. Our services are based on mobile internet security technology and big-data analysis innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Reconciliation Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for local young talents who can effectively and efficiently manage the resolution of disputed transactions in collaboration with customer support and the affected business partner. with a sound training system in a fast-paced environment
- A Top3 Fintech company in Nigeria with employee strengths of more than 2000 and with branches in 7 countries, including China, Nigeria, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, The Philippines, and Mexico is now looking for a reconciliation officer to be trained as a local management backup team, for the function or department in HR, Finance, Operation, Marketing, Customer Service, Legal, etc.
- Perform POS/bank reconciliations, investigate and resolve variances and reconciling items.
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with financial legal requirements.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the resolution of disputed transactions in collaboration with customer support and the affected business partner.
- Assisting with month-end and year-end tasks.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in Finance / Accounting)
- At least 1 – 2 years relevant experience in demonstrable experience.
- Time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially WORD and EXCEL
- Attention to details
- Ability to learn fast
- Communication skills
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high-performance environment.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2021.