Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Storekeeper
Location: Amadi Base, Rivers
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Roles and Responsibilities
Handle receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials:
- Check vendors’ deliveries with end users
- Check orders, DN/JC, items received, and deliveries for accuracy
- Prepare any necessary documentation
- Handle the arrangements of materials / spare parts properly in the container upon delivery
- Handle the dispatch of materials / spare parts as required by vessels and end users
- Ensure stock movements are daily updated in ORACLE
- Handle inventory as requested by the store supervisor.
Manage the used spare parts:
- Receive used spare part from the vessels and base
- Re-dispatch the used spare part to appropriate technical team for overhauling
- Arrange the spare parts overhauled properly in warehouse in the appropriate area
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Ensure proper respect of HSE rules and requirements, housekeeping and maintenance.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A Degree in Social Science, Management, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or a related discipline is required.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- You must be familiar is current computer programs used within the industry.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience in Warehousing, Stock Controlling, HSE and Supply Chain in a Marine & Logistics Industry.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online