Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a Lagos Nigerian-based leading Building Construction Company that has over the years emerged to be a formidable and enviable construction firm in the real estate sphere. Through its productive journey of twelve years, the company has relentlessly grown to be committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs, Shelter. A feat we have achieved through persistent accountability, excellence, reliability, and efficiency since conception.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Structural Engineer (NYSC)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- To monitor the construction progressand control the quality of structural/architectural works to be completed within the allowed time and budget.
- Must have a basic understanding of structural design and must be able to use AutoCAD and Orion software.
- Ensure that the designs and drawings for each site are properly adhered to by the site managers and site supervisors.
- Ensure that all site projects are in compliance with the approved drawing and design.
- Assist the Project Manager with the overall plan for the construction of the project
- Review and supervise structural engineering and architectural design works.
- Manage project files and flow of information for assigned projects.
- Analyse design and detail structural elements of the building.
- Prepares/sends daily/weekly work reports of work/activities to the PM
- Visit sites allotted and be in charge of compliance with the designs and drawings for that particular site immediately after it is approved.
- Examine existing buildings and structures to test if they are structurally sound and fit for purpose.
- Report to the assigned site at least oneSaturday in any given month when onsite.
- Should have a basic understanding of structural design and must be able to use AutoCAD and Orion (software)
- Other jobs as required by the senior structural engineer.
Qualification and Background
- A Degree in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- HND only.
- No previous work experience is required.
- Basic understanding of structural design and must be able to use AutoCAD and Orion software.
- Strong analytical skill
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Good attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.