Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years.
Johnson & Johnson
Title: Key Account Specialist
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Johnson & Johnson, Neuroscience has an immediate opening for Key Accounts Specialist role in Abuja, Nigeria.
Overall Purpose Of This Job
- The KAS is responsible for promoting registered product or group of products in highly specialized therapeutic area. The KAS deals with a variety of customers including physicians, pharmacists, and other important stakeholders in public institutions and in private hospitals. Works strategically to increase the awareness and create the demand of the company products and to ensure optimal and continuous product availability on the market and in different institutions (including tenders), in addition to reimbursement bodies.
The Responsibilities & The Impact YOU Will Have
The main duties and responsibilities of the position are highlighted but not limited to:
- Maximizes sales of products and increases market share of these products.
- Maintains excellent on-going knowledge of disease areas, product, and competitors.
- Supports the Brand Strategy and identifies and action new opportunities which will drive business.
- Collaborates with different functions in a teamwork spirit to optimize the results in a timely manner and be open to feedback and suggestions in order to increase market penetration.
- Develops and enhances the contact network with Leading Specialists and KOLs.
- Comply with local laws & HCBI guidelines, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Policy on Business Conduct (PBC).
- Report Adverse Events and product quality complaints as per J&J Pharmacovigilance guidelines on timely basis.
- Compliance Responsibilities.
- Adapting Sales interactions with diversity of personality styles.
- Effectively performing sales presentations to groups.
- Optimizing sales return on investment.
- Optimizing use of promotional activities and resources.
- Optimizing business partnership with key stakeholders.
- Travel requirements: 50% for local travel.
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
Soft Skills – Relationship Building And People Management Competencies
- Emotional intelligence.
- Ability to understand the psychological barriers associated with change resistance and from there engage people into embracing change.
- Self-leadership: Exhibits awareness of own developmental needs and engages own manager in a constructive performance and career management dialogue.
- Negotiation and Conflict management: Ability to resolve conflicts through effective negotiations, adjusting to diverse negotiation Styles, identifying options for mutual Gain and leading to sustainable win-win agreements.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Product and competitive expertise required.
- Selling experience from Neuroscience field or selling experience from pharmaceutical field required.
- At least 3 years of Sales experience required.
- Degree in Pharmacy required.
Deadline: Not Stated