Apply for the latest Kimberly-Clark Recruitment as portal opens for ongoing jobs vacancies recruitment for Kimberly-Clark jobs in Nigeria 2021 for SSCE, OND, HND, BSc holders.
Kimberly-Clark has responded to a variety of disasters around the world with corporate contributions, employee contributions, product donations and volunteer efforts. Take a look at how we’ve helped after Hurricane Sandy and flooding, tornadoes and earthquakes across the globe.
Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2021
1). Senior Legal Counsel
Reference No.: 817066
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Provide strategy and excellent legal advice and legal business solutions to contribute to the accomplishment of the objectives of the Kimberly-Clark Consumer and Professional organizations in Africa and of the Corporation, and to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
What you will do
- Trusted business partner to the business leaders KC Nigeria and other senior managers
- Member of the Nigeria leadership team
- Develop and execute a legal strategy for the geography with clear priorities and committed targets
- Develop and execute a compliance plan and program for the geography in line with regional compliance plan priorities.
- Support the ambitious growth targets of the business through organic and market share growth
- Legal excellence in commercial and contract law, antitrust, anticorruption (FCPA and equivalent), corporate matters, corporate governance, employment, litigation, IP, marketing and advertising regulations, regulatory (including EHS), responsibility for company secretarial matters
- Liaise with various regulatory / legal and related internal/ external functions, as well as all parties to company contractual relationships.
- Initiate, draft and implement commercial contracts for KC-Nigeria business units (Consumer)
- Leadership in regulatory investigations and legal disputes and claims.
- Provide guidance, legal advice and approvals to KC Nigeria Marketing- Promotional competitions, advertising & packaging materials in accordance with relevant regulatory bodies, laws and standards.
- Developing a strategic process for use of outside counsel in geography, managing the legal budget for the geography.
- LL.B degree or equivalent and qualification to practice law in Nigeria
- Minimum of 10 years combined experience ideally with a reputable law firm and multinational company.
- Soundtrack record of contract drafting, negotiating and management systems
- Familiarity with compliance systems and mastery of respective compliance laws.
How to Apply: Use the link below to apply:
- U.S. Embassy (U.S. Mission to Nigeria) Recruitment 2021 | Latest U.S Embassy Job Vacancies (SSCE, Diploma, Degree) N15.8m yearly
- Zenith Insurance Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
- Zenith Insurance Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree – any field)
- May & Baker Plc Recruitment | M&B Recruitment 2021
- May & Baker (M&B) Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021 Trainee & Exp. Jobs (Diploma, Degree)
2). Administrative Assistant
- To provide effective administrative procedures and assistance and presentation preparation support
- To supply effective administrative support to the Operations team in Lagos Mill
Administrative procedures and presentation support, including:
- Diary management, meeting bookings and documentation preparation, attending meetings and taking minutes, arranging refreshments etc.
- Travel arrangements and claim management for the Operations Director, and travel management for all international visitors e.g. Visas, invite letters, etc.
- Venue and conference bookings
- General administration e.g. filing, faxes, correspondence, stationary, telephone calls,
- Compile weekly and monthly stats reports
- SAP purchase order control and management.
- Presentation preparation, collating of required information for presentation content, co-ordination of sources.
Administrative Procedures and Assistance to the Operations Team:
- Administrative functions, SAP purchase orders, travel arrangements, meeting venue booking
- Stationery ordering
- Effectively manage account by:-
- Process all purchase orders on SAP, keep PO register and reconcile invoices against PO’s.
- Liaison with consultant house to ensure all information on invoices are as per PO, and on time payment according to Ts & Cs.
- Minimum of 3 years office experience preferably within a corporate environment. High level of proficiency on MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), and MS Project. SAP knowledge an added advantage. Strong inter-personal skills are imperative.
Good to Have:
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken at all levels – High level of English proficiency, a pre requisite.
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong planning, organisational, presentation and project administrative skills.
- Confidentiality, trust and discretion.
- Strong travel management skills.
How to Apply: Use the link below to apply:
Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2021 Application Deadline: Not specified