The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Accountant
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensure proper and accurate food portioning using Portion Calculator
- Production of products on Navision to create inventory quantity on the system
- Shipping produced items from Kitchen location to restaurant locations on NAV daily
- Monitoring the receipt of Transfer Order raised by production supervisors
- Posting and preparing Kitchen loss and Product Variance Report
- Drop integration when it pulls from Ezee to Navision and ensure inventory quantities in both Kitchen and Restaurant locations tally with the physical count
- Balancing of both Kitchen and Restaurant inventory daily and accurately
- Investigate the cause of high variance (if any) before reporting it on the GL
- Posting items to be expensed into it relevant GL expense account
- Posting of items of staff meal to the relevant GL
- Updating and escalating on Product Ageing Tracker
- Opening and Closing of day for restaurant operation to begin and close on Ezee burrp
- Escalate any abnormality or abuse of customer products by any production or restaurant staff.
- Minimum of OND and Maximum of HND holders are eligible to apply.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Conversant with excel application.
- Must be good in or have interest in calculations.
- Well composed and articulate.
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Lagos Island.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.