Apply for the latest KLOVERHARRIS Limited Recruitment 2021 as portal opens for the ongoing Jobs Recruitment for KLOVERHARRIS jobs in Nigeria 2021
KLOVERHARRIS Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa.
KLOVERHARRIS Limited Recruitment 2021
Location: VI, Lagos
- Responsible for overseeing and directing accounting functions including general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, fixed asset and cost accounting. To prepare periodic reports, reviews and reconciles data and participates in the development of specialized financial data. Oversees and prepares entries and adjustments to company records, files and statements.
- Assist with financial and variance analyses and budget preparation. Provide managers with the information necessary for decision-making. Directs, trains supervises and appraises accounting personnel.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures that accounting functions and duties are accurately and promptly completed;
- Prepares journal entries and balances work in more complicated accounting areas;
- Oversees the preparation of regulatory and governmental reports. Reviews financial information needed to ensure an accurate statement of the Company’s financial position to various regulatory agencies;
- Oversees the Company’s fixed asset portfolio. Prepares depreciation schedules and catalogues furniture, fixtures and equipment;
- Researches and resolves accounting errors and discrepancies;
- Assists with budget preparations and formulation of 1, 3, and 5years projections and financial analyses. Monitors costs and expenses;
- Undertakes quarterly and periodic reviews, assess and adjust forecast in accordance with financial analyses. Monitors costs and expenses;
- Completes consolidation of divisions;
- Manages financial income, including management and admin fees on rental recoveries, commissions on new or renewed leases and interest-earning;
- Manages financial expenditure, including running costs, staff expenses, admin costs, VAT & CIT, levies, taxation;
- Prepares regular reports and statements for management;
- Ensures that accounting functions are completed in accordance with established procedures and applicable regulations;
- Control of various financial functions including Balance sheets, creditors and allocation of funds received ex-debtors, check and authorize payments from accounts;
- Manages and controls various bookkeeping duties and functions;
- Uses accounting software to manage the company’s financial records and reporting;
- Produces various management reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or numeric field ICAN and ACCA qualified
- At least three (3) years post qualification experience
- Leadership Skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Decision and initiating action
- Analytical skills
- British American Tobacco (BAT) Recruitment 2021 Jobs & Vacancies (Diploma / Degree)
- Olam Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Workforce Group Recruitment 2021 (Massive Nationwide Recruitment)
- Massive Recruitment of Bank Tellers – Workforce Group (Nationwide)
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
- Nile University of Nigeria Recruitment 2021
2). Service Technician
Location: VI, Lagos
Responsible for supervising and directing field sales technicians in preparing and installing appliances, carrying out maintenance on all appliances and employs electrical tools to carry out jobs within the company.
Essential Job Functions
- Specialise in the installation of plumbing works, piping and troubleshooting
- Carry out installation, troubleshooting and overhauling of household appliances;
- Generate invoices for repairs;
- Commissions new appliances at the client’s location to ensure proper functioning;
- Coordinates with the main office and end-users and provides product maintenance and support;
- Monitors architects in ensuring appliances are placed according to design plans;
- Reviews all electrical circuit diagrams and tests circuits to identify short-circuit;
- Ensures tidiness of work area and necessary checks and test runs all appliances;
- Keeps record of all appliance checks and test result are signed off with end-users and properly filed;
- Provides technical support and maintenance services;
- Ensures all safety requirements are adhered to during installation or maintenance;
- Ensures faults are reported promptly and repairs are carried out;
- Repairs appliance properly and maintains minimum disbursal for parts;
- Maintains the company vehicle properly and ensures proper records are kept.
- Supervises workforce to maximize efficiency and reduce operating costs;
- Reviews project requirements and specifications and assign tasks to technicians;
- Develops, maintains and updates technical standards, codes of practices and specifications in line with world-class practices while ensuring operational procedures are practical, accurate and fit for purpose;
- Responsible for reviewing reports, budgets and other documentations for technical projects.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering;
- Certification is an added advantage.
- Experience in electrical analysis
- Experience in troubleshooting
- Experience in reading electrical circuit
- Knowledgeable in theoretical and practical electrical engineering
- 5 – 7 years of extensive hands-on work experience as a Technician with a minimum of one year in a supervisory role.
- Minimum of one-year driving experience with a valid Driver’s License
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Review plans for construction projects
- Identify potential issues that may arise during construction
- Estimate project costs and develop a budget
- Visit sites to monitor progress, oversee contractor activities, and work to eliminate delays and stay on budget.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure the high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take brief to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- B.Sc degree in Architecture or civil engineering
- Minimum of 5 years proven working experience as an Architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software and project management software’s (AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Revit, Sketch UP, BQE Core, Asana, Deltek Ajera)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skill
Deadline: Feb 4, 2021
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.