Kokakom Services Limited (KSL) Travels Recruitment 2021 / 2022 jobs, career vacancies. Kokakom Services Limited KSL Travels Jobs in Nigeria.
Kokakom Services Limited (KSL) Travels is an uprising travels and tourism agency which speacialises in securing admission (undergraduate and postgraduate) in reputable school in Canada,Norway, United Kingdom, Germany, Switerland and other countries. KSL also organise vacation tour in Dubia, Madivies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Kokakom Services Limited (KSL) Travels Recruitment 2021 / 2022
Job Title: Immigration Consultant (NYSC Intern)
Location: Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dedicate Knowledge and skills into converting leads to sales
- Contributing and implementation of marketing campaign
- Collaborate with other sales / Immigration consultant in planning marketing campaign.
- Marketing the company’s available packages to people.
- Meet and exceed sales target monthly.
- Getting leads independently
- Using CRM tools made available by the company to manage clients.
- Management of clients and Agents.
- Passing of information to clients promptly.
- Research and writing of blog post when necessary.
- Ensure clients documents and personal information are kept confidential and secure.
- Disseminate accurate information to clients and leads.
- Monitor the progress of a client applications.
- Prepare report and reponds to inquires from clients
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
Requirements for Kokakom Services Limited (KSL) Travels Jobs:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1-5 years work experience.
- Excellent communication and research
- Good IT skiolls in Microsoft outlook, MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
N40,000 – N50,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2021
APPLY HERE for Kokakom Services Limited (KSL) Travels Recruitment 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.