Konga Job Vacancies: Konga – We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 7 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
Konga Job Vacancies
1). Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Rivers
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Intermediate Level
Reports to: Head, Corporate Sales Team
- We are searching for talented and smart individuals with a passion for the Ecommerce space to function in the capacity of Corporate Sales Executive in our Corporate Sales Team.
- The candidate must be young, attractive, and passionate to attract corporate customers (Office, Banks, Institutes, etc.).
- He / she will be responsible for Sourcing, identifying and attracting key corporate accounts and at the same time building and maintaining good cliental relationship.
- The ideal candidates must have good communication and persuasive skills, and should be stress tolerant to ensure high return on investment (ROI.).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying new markets & business opportunities to increase sales.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
- Managing and developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Promoting and selling our services to target markets to achieve sales targets.
- Closely following up on all business leads, managing accounts and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables.
- Prospecting potential corporate accounts using different databases, directories, and door-to door activities.
- Calling prospects and setting appointments for visits.
- Continuously generating prospect customers and referrals from every visit.
- Selling products using calls and face-to-face techniques thereby achieving the given monthly targets.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Graduates from any discipline with at least minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate sales. Ideally within the retail or Ecommerce industry.
- Must have an outstanding track record of meeting targets and closing deals
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset and are performance-driven.
- Proven experience as a corporate sales Executive or relevant role
- Good use of Microsoft office suites
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Data entry and numeracy skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Creative thinking skills.
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
Application Closing Date:
20th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Corporate Sales Executive (indicating your location)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All CV’s should be in word doc and / or pdf formats.
2). Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Mid Officer Level
Reports to: Head of Marketing
- We are looking for a passionate Social Media Manager. The successful candidate will develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast). Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Oversee design (i.e. Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- BS / MS degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Web Analytics & Reporting
- ROI Analysis
Deadline: 12th April 2021
- World Trade Organization (WTO) Young Professional Programme 2022
- NEXIT Login Application Portal 2021
- Oracle Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (Graduates & Non-graduates)
- Dangote Recruitment 2021 (SSCE, Diploma, Degree)
- Chimons Gas Limited Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021
3). Job Title: Head, Konga Food (GM)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Executive Management Level
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- The Head of Konga Food will be saddled with the responsibility of leading the Business for growth.
- The role is accountable for the development and implementation of growth strategies including sales improvement and client relationship management, targeted at new sales and partnerships to achieve aggressive quarterly and annual projections/targets.
- With a very young and energetic team, the role requires someone with leadership skills who is able to build, develop and motivate a team.
- Managing the daily operations and revenue generation of the business and ensuring its continual growth
- Develop and implement business improvement and innovative strategies according to company goals and objectives to accelerate growth.
- Actively nurture and develop active partnerships to maximize value for the business
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of the diverse customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth
- Identify new business opportunities and manage marketing efforts
- Keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to the executive management
- Act to acquire new customers and manage existing customers
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of business activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Mentor and develop staff using supportive and collaborative approach by assigning accountabilities, setting objectives, establishing priorities and monitoring and evaluating results
- Drive a culture of excellence, high performance and continuous improvement
Performance Goals / Indicators:
- Develop sustainable and profitable business roadmap
- Grow transaction volume
- Grow revenue and profit index
- Improve Brand presence
- Ensure Platform stability
- Customer satisfaction
- Grow revenue and profit index
- Deliver competitive and innovative market initiatives
- Launch new products / channels that drive customer acquisition and revenue
- Deliver successful promotions
- Make Konga Food a brand of choice
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Finance or any relevant degree; MSc/MA is a plus
- At least 7-10 years’ relevant work experience on similar role managing and operating in a similar space
- Strong knowledge of Food Business/Start-ups ecosystem
- Good understanding ofpertinent regulatory landscape
- A Client-focused mindset with demonstrated success of developing and implementing Sales strategies
- Track record of building and maintaining strategic relationships within theFood Industry
- Knowledge of Food Business Models
- Ability to conduct research to provide sales solutions
- Motivated by Numbers and conversion.
- Fair knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and Technology savvy
- Creative strategist with excellent organizational skills
- Superior management skills, decision-making; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and proactivelydrive both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, public speaking, and leadership skills.
- An innovative and motivational mentality.
- Confident and goal oriented.
Deadline: 15th April, 2021.
How to Apply for Konga Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the e-mail.