Apply for the latest job vacancies in the Konga Nigeria Recruitment 2020 in Nigeria 2020 November / December via Konga job portal.
Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000)employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, etc.
As part of our business expansion strategy, we are currently seeking for a talented, and skillful person with strong passion for the ecommerce space to join our Konga Health Team:
Konga Nigeria Recruitment 2020
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Konga Health
Location: Lagos: Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category:Managerial Level
Reports to: VP: Konga Health
- The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for client’s engagement and onboarding. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for the performance of these clients and their customer satisfaction.
- Develop a client engagement strategy focused both on achieving agreed financial target and excellent client/customer experience
- Conduct and frequently update research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and guide to achieve targeted success milestones
- Promote the company’s products/services; predicting and /or addressing clients’ needs
- Prepare sales and service level agreements, ensuring adherence to laid down regulations covering handling of healthcare products in Nigeria.
- Develop and sign on new clients.
- Responsible for on-boarding of new clients and ensuring compliance to service level agreements
- Provide trustworthy feedback and customer relationship support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of first degree in Pharmacy
- Non-pharmacists with degrees in biological sciences and who possess very relevant experience in B2B selling of pharmaceutical products and general healthcare product knowledge would be considered
- Minimum of 6-years’ relevant experience is preferred
- Good listening, and problem-solving skills
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent in relationship management
- Good and effective communication skill
- Report writing
Why Work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the e-commerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
- This role shall be remunerated adequately.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application for Konga Nigeria Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated word doc CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.