Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
Employment Type: Contract
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Suitable candidates must have a minimum of 4 years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience in developing and promoting best practice standards for fluid sampling and analysis.
- Experience with application and optimisation of all production chemicals.
- Experience in troubleshooting oil and gas separation facilities.
- Working knowledge of hydrocarbon and gas processing operation.
- Proven experience in managing vendor relationships.
- Experience working in offshore locations.
- Communication Skill
- Organization Skill
- Quality Control
- Production Chemistry
- Flow Assurance
- Analytical Skill
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Use of laboratory Equipment
- Sampling and Testing
- Knowledge of Chemical Components.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.