Smile 360 Dental Specialists – We are the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Purpose / Objective
- To design and manufacture corrective devices for, and replacement of natural teeth
- To communicate and collaborate with the dentist to plan, design and fabricate dental prostheses for individual patients
- Read prescriptions or specifications, and examine models and impressions, in order to determine the design of dental products to be constructed
- Fabricate Alter and repair dental devices such as dentures, crowns, bridges, inlays, veneers and appliances for strengthening teeth
- Test appliances for conformance to specification and accuracy of occlusion, using articulation and micrometres
- Remove excess metal or porcelain, and polish surfaces of prostheses or framework prior to placement by the dentist
- Create a model of patient’s mouth by pouring plaster into a dental impression and allowing plaster to settle
- Encasing wax replicas of dental impressions with suitable mold materials
- Receiving physical dental impressions mold or computerized models practices and studying dentist’s instructions
- Making supply inventories, performing routine equipment maintenance and facilitating repairs
- Documenting processes as well as adhering to industry regulations and safety standards
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of dental laboratory technologies and techniques.
Requirements / Job Knowledge & Competencies
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of 3D printing use, in dentistry
- Extensive knowledge and experience with CADCAM digital dentistry (Cosmetic, Implantology, Prostheses)
- Extensive Knowledge and experience with implant stents (Digital divisors)
- Extensive experience in constructing, replacing, repairing, and restoring dental devices
- Exceptional manual dexterity precision
- In-depth knowledge of dental prostheses devices and related technology
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication and collaboration abilities
- Team player.
N85,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.