Landmark University Staff Recruitment 2020: Landmark University Staff Recruitment 2020 has been published. Get HIRED in the Career Job Vacancy via Landmark University Staff Recruitment 2020 Career Portal.
Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide.
As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research,and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity.
The campus is IT – driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of the Centre for Systems and Information Services (CSIS)
- Location: Kwara
- Department: Centre For Systems & Information Services
Required Referees: 3
- The Director of the Centre for Systems and Information Services (CSIS) oversees the delivery and maintenance of ICT infrastructure, software applications and services that support and enhance teaching, learning and administrative operations of Landmark University.
- This role is performed following the ICY components arid requirements of the University’s strategic plan.
- The Director of CSIS is required to think strategically, influence the demand for new and innovative ICT solutions, and coordinates his team towards meeting these demands.
Roles and Responsibilities
More broadly the Director of ICT is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the ICT department in alignment with the vision and departure philosophy of the University.
- Define and implement ICT policies, procedures to drive institutional objectives following global best practices, and working closely with other relevant units of the University to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions.
- To keep abreast of the latest technologies that may further enhance teaching, learning and administrative operations and present such recommendations for approval based in line with the ICT strategic plans of the University, subject to budgetary provisions.
- Manage all third-party contractual relationship and licencing arrangements with vendors and service providers in alignment with extant university policies.
- Supervise the ICY Services staff and their ongoing schedule of work, establish learning and development programmes, and conduct regular performance reviews with CT staff, To direct, coordinate and design ICT-related projects and activities, as well as provide leadership to all ICT operations and Infrastructure within the University,
- Manage, maintain, support and enhance a reliable and secure computer network including servers, data storage, backup systems, telephony system, Public Address system 4 security surveillance systems and internet access and control (with content filleting and spam detection), multi -media teaching devices and equipment
- Oversee the management of all University’s databases, websites, Management information Systems, and Learning Management Systems.
- Provide ICT services, support and training to oil relevant units, departments and programmes of the University including, the Open and Distant Learning Programme.
- Keep on accurate asset register of ICT assets and peripherals in conjunction with the Financial
Services and Audit units.
- Oversee the operations of all-computer laboratories and media centres of the University,
- Establish a security protocol that prevents unauthorized network access, database safety and Integrity and website protection, Including virus protection, backup solutions and disaster recovery.
- Ensure the continuity of the basic University’s operations in the event of service Interruptions.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and policies, including privacy and data breach legislation, as well as software licensing requirements.
Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- Possession of relevant tertiary qualifications in any of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Information Engineering, Information and Communication Engineering, or any ICT-related field. Any additional degree is an added advantage.
- Experience with wireless and wired networking protocols and services such as TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP, including router configuraon, IP address auditing, switching and firewall administration
- Possess the knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Server systems, including Active Directory and Azure.
- Knowledgeable on Linux, Mac OS and Windows user environments, including deployment and management tools.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange/O365, G-Suite, Hyper-V, Enterprise storage systems and ability to manage a variety of different database systems.
- Experience with data backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Experience in the development, deployment and management of web-based and mobile-based information systems.
- Possess an understanding of audio-visual technologies, including wireless projection, smart screens, and video streaming, sound engineering.
- Experience in access control and authentication solutions, including RFID, biometrics, and Single Sign-on modalities.
- Experience with server virtualization, cloud technologies and managing large scale cloud storage.
- Proof of certifications from any of CISCO, Oracle, Microso, Red Hat, Juniper, Hewle Packard, IBM, or any relevant ICT certification body.
- Interest candidate must possess a minimum of five(5) years experience in a leadership role that Involves managing ICT employees.
- Experience within the education domain is an added advantage.
- Team player who can work under limited supervision and capable of self-direction
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships and confidentiality
- Ability to work towards meeting deadlines, prioritize tasks and achieve results promptly.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to details and demonstrates strong written and verbal communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to align wholly with the Vision of the University and abide by her Core Values and ethos as contained in the staff handbook and conditions of service.
- Interested applicants must not be more than 45 years old at the time of application.
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
To apply for Landmark University Staff Recruitment 2020, follow the instruction below.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates are to submit the following; Letter of Application, Curriculum Vitae and a Vision statement that includes proposed Innovations that would be brought on board, if appointed.
Among others, the candidate’s Curriculum Vitae should give the following details:
- Full name
- Place and Date of Birth
- Gender and Marital Status
- Name and Ages of Children (lf any)
- Religion and Place of Worship
- State and LGA of origin
Contact Information including- Permanent
- Contact Address, Email Address, Phone Number,
- Educational Background/ Membership of Professional Associations/Relevant Certifications
- Work Experience including details of former and present posts indicating career progression
- Other activities outside current employment
- Proposed date of availability for duties if appointed
- The names and addresses of three referees
- Candidates should request their referees to send references on their behalf directly to the Registrar, via the following email address:[email protected] The submission of the electronic copies (.docx or .pdf) should be sent as an attachment to:[email protected] the subject line should read, e.g. “Application for the Post of Director, Physical Planning and Development”. Or