Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Decision Support System
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Hybrid)
Job type: Full-time
- To ensure that existing and new products are competitively priced in line with the financial target of the company and competition as a guide.
- Provide management with information relevant to aid decision making and steer the company towards profitability.
- Leads Company-wide collaborations with stakeholders to provide deeper level analysis on all intervention and projects initiated by stakeholders.
- Provides support for commercial initiatives such as equipment pricing analysis, rate plan analysis, customer incentives and all documents’ decisions requiring management approvals.
- Evaluates the profitability of new products and projects and make recommendations to senior management.
- Carries out in-depth bucket-wise revenue analysis (weekly-gap against budget and run rate), segment-wise revenue analysis, including Pre and Post-launch promo analysis to the Marketing Department for performance tracking.
- Proactively develops and prepares accurate financial models, overseeing the presentation and analysis of data internally to provide detailed support for senior management in decision making.
- Ensures all OPEX/CAPEX are processed within defined turnaround time.
- Oversees engagement with all stakeholders for annual budget submissions and respective approvals from HQ.
- Drives CAPEX utilization with Networks to ensure improvement in CAPEX productivity month-on-month.
- Supervises strict compliance with Finance delegation of authority (FDOA) and escalates where there are violations.
- Provides financial support for capital planning and key internal projects.
- Carries out the review and analysis of contracts to flag potential financial risks and implications.
- Serves as an Investment Analyst and leads additional one-off and repeatable analyses as required by senior management
- BPA Reports
- Timely delivery of reports.
- Quality in the delivery of reports
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
- Graduate Degree: HND / BSc- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA compulsory. MBA / MSc will be an added advantage.
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL script writing and data mining techniques.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PPT.
- Application Knowledge.
- Data Analysis.
- Financial Modelling.
- Finance Business Partnering.
- Research & Data Gathering.
- IFRS and Pricing knowledge
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.