Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead – Fraud Management System (FMS), Mobile Money & Enterprise Assurance
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Mid-Senior level
Reporting to: The Opco RA Head
- Lead the team of FMS, Mobile Money and Enterprise Assurance. Manage all alerts generated on Fraud Management System (FMS) and ensure assurance controls related to Mobile Money and Lease Line (5-Way reconciliation) and provide comprehensive Fraud Monitoring to ensure mitigation of revenue leakages from external/customer Fraud.
Risk Assessment and Management:
- Propose processes and control improvements around Fraud detection and prevention, Mobile Money and Lease Lines.
- Actively participate in Alert Creation, New System and service launches to understand systems and products and ensure FTR change management.
To prevent Revenue leakage:
- Ensure qualitative and quantitative compliances for RAFM Governance expectation of the controls listed for the vertical.
- Review DRs performance as per schedule and train them for the role responsibility and upgrade.
- Ensure in-depth analysis of FMS alerts and ensure controls are in place to detect and prevent external/customer related Fraud in the business
- Closure of statutory and internal Audit issues by implementing agreed audit recommendations for the assigned areas.
- Liaise with Vendors, Cross Functional Teams, Regulatory and other stakeholders to resolve all outstanding issues related to assigned areas.
Skills & Knowledge
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree preferable in Forensic/Investigation or Finance.
- Professional certification in Forensic/Investigation and IT data analytical skills
- 6 – 8 years financial, operational and Information technology experience in Telecom Finance with hands on experience in Revenue Assurance.
- Strong understanding of data analysis, auditing and reconciliation methods and procedures.
- Proven ability to take large amount of multi –faceted data and create insightful and meaningful information to be used in business decision making.
- Very good software skills, especially in MS-Excel, ACL and Word. Successful history of working with software application.
- Hands-on SQL or Oracle experience.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skill
- Strong communication skills to achieve collaborative approach.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Project management skill.
- High integrity is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.