PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead of MDM – Africa
Job Requisition ID: JR000510
Location: Nigeria (Head Office)
Job type: Full time
- Achieve MDM SLA at 98% for every request.
- Right at the first time changing or adding data to the system.
- Continues improvement on MDM process that fits business operation in Africa and align it with Global MDM process.
- Leading MDM Africa team on daily operations.
- Lead all Master Data aspects of governance, quality and controls.
- Act as the secondary recipient of data creation or maintenance requests from all business units across all operating units in Africa.
- Improve the quality of master data logic/rules submitted by requestors, build necessary ways of working to minimise duplication and ensure that submissions meet agreed-on business and system rules.
- Lead the team on the loading process for new master data or changes to master data records in SAP according to agreed rules using aligned process runner scripts with appropriate ways of working and control
- Initiate audits of master data and propose improvements to data owners.
- Support peers within MDM Operational team across all regions.
- Guide and share knowledge to the users on the right Master Data process.
- Update MDM documentation related to African business
- Act as the first contact person (Globally / not limited to Africa) for HRMM and VIM request
- Supporting MDM projects globally
- Supporting external MDM audit and remediation requirements on the audit output.
- Data Quality
- SLA 98%
- 1 day execution.
- MDM project
- Not a task list:
- Educate MDM process to users
- All business functions (dependent on process)
- All regional MDM teams
- Managing Africa MDM team on the day to day business.
- Fluent in English
- SAP PP/MM/SD Knowledge
- University graduate
- Data Analytical mindset
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- 5+ years working experience using SAP system (SAP MDM experience is more preferable).
- Working in cross functional teams.
- Working with foreigner is advantage.
- International/Global mind set.
- Strong logical thinking.
- Accountable & Strong team player.
- Project Management.
- Making it Happen.
- Providing Solutions.
- Personal Development.
- Having experience with SAP.
- Expert with Microsoft Excel.
- The role holder will need to have strong team player and understand end to end process of master data creation.
- Possible International Travel min 1 weeks per year
- Work will be based in Ilupeju Nigeria
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online