Eko Maintenance Limited – Founded in 2011, Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Our track record includes projects with an investment value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal / Human Resources (HR) Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Write letters for the company
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
- Organize and manage schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Assist human resources department with payroll and personnel databases
- Receive and file original documents, contracts, certificate, letters, etc
- Manage subcontractors/suppliers contracts and documentation.
- Minimum of a Law Degree
- 1-3 years post NYSC working experience in Corporate Law and Administration
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to multitask and be proactive
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.