Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal – Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- Gain real-world legal experience and exposure to what it is like to work in an in-house legal department.
- We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who is willing to learn. A successful candidate will be able to work quickly under pressure and respond to multiple demands at once.
- Legal research on applicable laws and regulations
- Legal research for entry into foreign markets and licensing requirements
- Assist the Legal team with contract review and proof-reading
- Reviewing marketing and sales materials to ensure compliance with regulations and policies
- Preparation of files and documents for internal meetings
- General support for all activities of the Legal department
- A minimum of 1 month commitment
- Law undergraduate
- Excellent written english communication skills
- Strong corporate and commercial mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word
- Proficient in Google Docs & Slides.
Why join Kuda?
- At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online