Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- Contract drafting and review.
- Handling the litigation portfolio of the group which includes liaising with external solicitors for the prosecution or defence of any litigation matter involving the group, negotiating settlement of litigation or potential litigation matter with external solicitors or the groups relevant departments. Updating litigation reports as received from external solicitors and disseminating same to management.
- Issuing of legal opinions on all matters.
- Involved in debt recovery drive of the group.
- Engagement with relevant law enforcement agencies and/or authorities on matters involving the group or its officers.
- Implementing Anti-Bribery and Corruption policies and other compliance policies within the group.
- Strategic Thinking, Ability to Multi-Task and Prioritize, Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
Application Closing Date