Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename: United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Effective Date: TBA
- Successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring corporate compliance with legal and regulatory matters.
- Assisting with Legal Research.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of Legal correspondence, documents and contracts.
- Assisting with the management of archived legal documents.
- Assisting with preparation for Board and Committee meetings.
- Ensuring documentation of all legal documents of the Company to maintain confidentiality.
- Taking record of minutes of Senior Management meetings.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of first draft/review of routine contracts and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of required documentation for corporate filings.
- Liaise with external solicitor.
- And any other duties assigned from time to time.
Experience & Qualifications
- LL.B. Graduate, B.L with a minimum of Second Class Lower.
- Commendable knowledge of Commercial and Corporate law practice, International law and Aviation law.
- 3 – 4 years post call experience with NYSC Certificate.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Good research and analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- A passable command of French is an added advantage.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good Microsoft Office (especially MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel) and PC/IT
- Skills required for the 21st Century Corporate Environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their (indicating location) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.