Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Line Manager – Packaging
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure safety agenda is implemented in area of responsibility, while managing the packaging process and ensuring that planned quantities and packaging quality are achieved.
- Implement and follow the key performance indicators, according to the company policy while striving for continuous improvement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creates and maintains a safe environment according to the applicable statutory, local regulations,policies and procedures.
- Effectively manages the packaging process and realizes the production plan by ensuring the optimal engagement of people and oversees the interfaces with other production processes.
- Sustains and improves product quality and processes conditions throughout the packaging process, in compliance with the local quality standards, regulations and procedures.
- Ensures the ongoing development and execution of the AM/CILT activities, supporting the delivery of maintenance plan.
- Manages assigned project by developing an accurate plan, defining clear scope while allocating sufficient resources toachieve specific goals On-Time-In-Full (OTIF) and within budget.
- Plans and deploys resources to meet customer needs safely whilst excelling at quality and balancing costs.
- Produces and reports data in an accurate and timely way; analyzes and interprets this data and effectivelycommunicates it to relevant stakeholders, in order to facilitate optimal decision taking.
Experience & Profile
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Production Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Material & Metallurgy Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering,
- 4+ years of experience
- Membership of an Engineering professional organization/body.
- Proven track record in a Manufacturing/Production environment preferably Packaging or Maintenance department or its equivalent.
- Experience in change management and process improvement activities
- Passionate about innovations in the Maintenance space and average level in a standard CMMS (e.g., SAP, Maximo, etc.)
- Experience with managing and leading teams for high performance.
Signs of strong performance:
- Consistency in meeting production target while maintaining safety & Quality records
- Good asset care seen from reduced downtimes
- Timely and accurate reporting from production to escalation needs as well as progress monitoring using deployments
- Good team motivation and readiness to abide by laid down rules by self and associates.
- Project Management
- Team management & development
- Interpersonal skills
- SAP, Maximo usage.
- Management of Packaging Processes
- Management of Maintenance Processes
- Financial Planning and Value Creation
- Change management and process improvement
- Digital TPM, Agile, Virtual Support.
- Interpersonal Skill, Compliance, Financial Planning, Change Management, Agile, Leading Teams, Excel, Project Management, Interpersonal Skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online