HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a Fast-growing Financial Institution is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keep track record of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debt.
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments.
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payments status.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payments plans.
- Handle questions or complaints from customers.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues.
- Update account status and database regularly.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available as well as the terms of those services.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loan.
- OND / HND / B.Sc. Degree qualification in any field.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a financial institution, maximum of 3 years.
- Fresh graduate with knowledge of computer.
- Understanding of loan processes.
- Must be able to use Computer.
- Must be able to prepare proper report using excel and Microsoft word.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication Skills.
- Opportunity to grow in Career up to managerial level.
- Opportunity to earn Commission based on performance.
- Other benefits.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates should be ready to resume immediately and should be living around yaba axis.