Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics and Protocol Officer
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position holder is responsible for managing routine administrative and support services for the smooth running of the office.
- The role holder will provide excellent logistics and protocol services for the School and ensure that resources are efficiently optimized and administrative operational costs are reduced.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
They include but are not limited tthe following:
- Implement and manage an effective system for transport and logistics in the School. Ensure efficient use of drivers and pool vehicles. Responsible for arranging airport pick-ups, processing of vehicle papers, toll gate, overtime, and per diem. Keeping and updating required records and reports.
- Suggest new vendors while managing existing relationships with service providers tensure uninterrupted services delivery and value for money (e.g. Courier agencies; Car service and rental stations, etc).
- Responsible for the supervision of drivers and any other staff that may be assigned tthe unit.
- Develop and implement proposals for service improvement. Track car millage and monitoring costs (keep vehicle maintenance log).
- Provide periodic budget spending reports and other reports on request.
- Responsible for ensuring all the school’s vehicles are in good working condition.
- Monitor the activities of the mailing unit tensure full compliance with procedures and processes.
- Provide liaison for processing of visas and travel documents for staff on official trips.
- Responsible for the processing of flight tickets in line with policy.
- Responsible for processing payments and follow-up with Accounts on all payments.
- Any other relevant duty that will be assigned by the line manager from time ttime.
- Minimum of a University Degree or its equivalent in any related field
- Professional certification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ administrative/logistics experience in managing service providers and travel desks will be an advantage.
To be successful in this role, the role holder must have the following competencies:
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizing and planning skills
- Team leadership
- Flexibility twork schedule
- Proficiency in the use of computer
- Knowledge of business process review
- Customer services skills
- Negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online